corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v ARP Rod Bolts **Brand New**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v ARP Rod Bolts **Brand New**
Bendy

User status: Offline
10th Jan 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here I am selling my Brand new set of ARP Rod Bolts to fit a 1400 16v Vauxhall XE engine (Corsa).

These were purchased from Arrow Precision just over a year ago, and have been sat in my workshop since as I havent taken my engine apart to fit them. Having recently blown my engine up at a rally, I've just had a new engine built, and unfortunatley these were the wrong size thread for my conrods. These are the M9 type rather than the M8. Obviously, I would return these but they are now older than a year.

These are brand new, out of the packaging but have never been fitted as you can see from the photo's. They were removed from the packaging and then it was realised they were the wrong ones.

Heres the pics:

Looking for £55 + £5p&p.

Contact me on 07515 749798 or bmgrallying@lycos.co.uk
Bendy

12th Jan 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bttt
geth_corsa

12th Jan 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i know if these will fit my x14xe? really interested mate.
Bendy

12th Jan 09 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, i'm not sure! You'll probably have to check with ARP?
Bendy

16th Jan 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt
ckallis500

16th Jan 09 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all 1400 and 1600 16v engines that i have had in bits (must be atleast 5 now) have all had the same size con rod bolts (same thread) ranging from torx head to hex head.

if you bought these for your 16v engine why do they not fit and why do your rods have different threads?

TBH these are even less to buy brand new

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v ARP Rod Bolts **Brand New** 25 database queries in 0.1501079 seconds