corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » another ''racism'' scandal...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author another ''racism'' scandal...
Dione J

User status: Offline
12th Jan 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Dione J
Why bring this up after 3 months is what I would like to know when people are dying daily in gaza is beyond me, aint people got anything better to do with their time!!

It was in 2006.
I meant years
alan-g-w

12th Jan 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought so
alan-g-w

12th Jan 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
TBH you will experience a civil war soon enough, they have infiltrated the place now and are being classed as Brits, because technically they are....
I plan to move back to Sao Paolo permanently within the next 2 or 3 years, I've got my kids to think about.

So you're moving to Brazil permanantly to get away from a civil war in Britain that's bound to happen, apparently?

What have you been smoking? There are far more people in the world that would rather go to war with Britain than Britain itself it would never be allowed to happen. End of.
J da Silva

13th Jan 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No that is not the sole reason, it's a feature of my thoughts yes, there are plenty of reasons, which I'm not going to go into on a car forum, but we were on this subject and it is a factor.

I have planned going back for a long time, back to where I was born and see people I know, I come back for maybe 4,5,6months at time in winter, but the reason I will move back in 2 or years time because that's when they'll start school, I want no disruptions.
Colin

13th Jan 09 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy wrote into the paper I was reading today & struck a cord 'During my time in the forces we reffered to people as jock's, limey's. taffy. kiwi. scouser. pom, aussies etc. Does this mean that all these names must be banned from use aswell??

Fucking paki's always waving the race card!!
l15ter

13th Jan 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a bit stupid, ok i wouldnt use anything to offend anyone, but if im mates with them and i know there alright with it, like im friends with black people, i have black jokes with them, they have a white jokes, they even get involved with the black jokes.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » another ''racism'' scandal... 23 database queries in 0.0098572 seconds