corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine cover made for mantzel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine cover made for mantzel
geth_corsa

User status: Offline
14th Jan 09 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate just told me that you can buy a cover that will cover the whole engine after youve fitted a mantzel inlet. ive just fitted a mantzelk type inlet, and you cana still see part of the engine after youv put the standard engine cover back on. any body know where i can get hold of these cover??
Pete_vxl

14th Jan 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm, only ever seen one and it was on a 1.6 but it has a lexmaul not a mantzel
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

15th Jan 09 at 01:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean this one Pete?

Yep, will only fit with the Lexmaul, and I bought it second hand with the inlet itself too, so don't know where to get one from.

Sorry
Haimsey
Premium Member

15th Jan 09 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom your engine bay is The strut brace is mint.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll