corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » morette indicators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author morette indicators
corsa_gaz17

User status: Offline
17th Jan 09 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive put morettes on my corsa and am using the inner lamps as my indicators. ive had to change the bulbs to normal side repeater bulbs and now when ever i indicate it flashes quick asif its shortin out....do i need to used the old bulbs? or is this normal?? how would i mount indicators behind my grill??
cheers gaz
Ellis

User status: Offline
18th Jan 09 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need a resistor to slow them down, either that or use the standard bigger bulbs and drill out the inner lamps...

You could buy my indicators for Morette's if you wanted

New Poll