corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Picked up our new kitten last night....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Picked up our new kitten last night....
jamesw

User status: Offline
20th Jan 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was never keen on cats - ive got two now
Lynny

20th Jan 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GT4Brody
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
I wouldnt have a dog I don't think, they need too much looking after and mollycoddling. Put a cat out at night and it fends for itself and comes back in the morning, a dog would run off, get lost and not return such is its loyalty. Cats are happy sitting around and chilling, dogs are always pestering for attention. Dogs have to be put on a lead, cats are free to roam as they please.

The wormcan is open

Totally agree, can see the appeal of dogs, but cant be arsed with all the walks and attention they need, not too mention the chewed furniture!
People say cats arent affectionate, i beg too differ.....can you tell i ahve 2 cats? Ruby and Murray

Cool names.

I've always been a dog person, hated cats untill we got maine coons, theyre not like normal cats! Ours are strictly house cats, sign a contract off breeder to say they wont be let out, but its cool having them round, dont worry about them getting run over or stolen.
the red girl is quite cat'ish, keeps herself to herself and is quite independant, the blue boy is total opposite, he loves attention and sleeps on pillow between our heads every night, even plays fetch and growls like a dog. so far Tao seems halfway between the two
swill_omnibus

20th Jan 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a charecter on MK called "Kintaro" was king and Goro was prince or similar.

Lovely cats btw, their deff not the same as regular cats

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Picked up our new kitten last night.... 23 database queries in 0.1148250 seconds