corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » red top conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author red top conversion
scotty_f

User status: Offline
   23rd Jan 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey there just wondering if any1 can tell me what are red top conversions like to do and wot are they like to live with

[Edited on 23-01-2009 by scotty_f]
Mobby

23rd Jan 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its conversion, people are very picky about spellings on this forum
scotty_f

23rd Jan 09 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mobby didnt notice lol
Gaz

24th Jan 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

XE:

To do: Its like being with a wonderful lady, Its easy if you have already done her (or one of her mates) OR know someone who has already done her (or one of her mates) and Knows her bad points...

To live with: Its like being with a very wonderful lady, You develop a relationship, A real nice relationship. You play - she responds, You tickle her sweet spot - she tickles yours, and then out of the blue she comes of her pill and spills fluid all over your nice flooring and its GAME OVER. Although this bitch doesn't spring little XE's on you. (you have to go and trade her in for a younger model )

[Edited on 24-01-2009 by Gaz]
fazza

24th Jan 09 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there awesome motors!!

all depends on how you do the conversion, if you buy an engine from an old cav with 160,000 on it and no history and put it straight into your corsa then it will prob go wrong and you will complain there shit.

all depends on your budget really, but dont skimp on anything as will bite you in the ass in the long run.....
Corsa_Sport21

24th Jan 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
XE:

To do: Its like being with a wonderful lady, Its easy if you have already done her (or one of her mates) OR know someone who has already done her (or one of her mates) and Knows her bad points...

To live with: Its like being with a very wonderful lady, You develop a relationship, A real nice relationship. You play - she responds, You tickle her sweet spot - she tickles yours, and then out of the blue she comes of her pill and spills fluid all over your nice flooring and its GAME OVER. Although this bitch doesn't spring little XE's on you. (you have to go and trade her in for a younger model )

You missed the part where you can beat the shit out of her and she will just laugh in your face and ask for more.
alan-g-w

24th Jan 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the fact that she'll have a (nervous) breakdown at some point

i.e. - timing slipping and bending valves I've just had this wonderful experience and it's not fun.
Corsa_Sport21

24th Jan 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many valves have bent??The belt on mine snapped and done 8valves.

If i were you i would get another head.Mines never ran 100% right after it happened.Think the valve guides were cracked.
fazza

24th Jan 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt u check ?

GTM

24th Jan 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
XE:

You missed the part where you can beat the shit out of her and she will just laugh in your face and ask for more.
Text

Amazing!
mattyross

24th Jan 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
XE:

performing a C20XE conversion is like making love to a beautiful woman..

fazza

24th Jan 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then performing my c20let conversion this week is going to be like making love to my best mates mum
mattyross

24th Jan 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
then performing my c20let conversion this week is going to be like making love to my best mates mum

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » red top conversion 23 database queries in 0.0144341 seconds