corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what things wind you up?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what things wind you up?
nik

User status: Offline
28th Jan 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't be arsed to go into detail Daimo so cheers for doing it for me!
nik

28th Jan 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok a new thing that winds me up. Cocks ruining a serious thread on CS when I am looking for advice
andy1868

28th Jan 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VTEC y0 comments. its not big or clever

that is all
Daimo B

28th Jan 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik

Its really fcuked me off.

I've not actually been to Croft, but its making UK circuits die a quick death.

I know, we're in a recession, lets try to kill off one of englands best exports...

motorsport (yup, England builds most F1 cars, lots of car chassis (indycars, F3, F Ford etc etc.....)).

So theres one.

Twats that move near an airport, motor circuit, fire station, railway line etc, then whinge about the fcuking noise

You can bet that if they push ahead the Runaway 3 at Heathrow, the masses won't be listened too, and i bet they have to put up with the airplane noise from 6am till midnight...

3 people who want a quieter weekday though in the middle of no-where, well lets support them.

C u n t s!
James

28th Jan 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Ok a new thing that winds me up. Cocks ruining a serious thread on CS when I am looking for advice

Agreed.
nik

28th Jan 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Least we agree on something then.
nik

28th Jan 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by nik

Its really fcuked me off.

I've not actually been to Croft, but its making UK circuits die a quick death.

I know, we're in a recession, lets try to kill off one of englands best exports...

motorsport (yup, England builds most F1 cars, lots of car chassis (indycars, F3, F Ford etc etc.....)).

So theres one.

Twats that move near an airport, motor circuit, fire station, railway line etc, then whinge about the fcuking noise

You can bet that if they push ahead the Runaway 3 at Heathrow, the masses won't be listened too, and i bet they have to put up with the airplane noise from 6am till midnight...

3 people who want a quieter weekday though in the middle of no-where, well lets support them.

C u n t s!

A local football club that serves a large community, including many kid's teams was recently in a legal battle with literally two residents who moaned about the floodlights being on until 9.30pm about once a week. Luckily the club won the battle. I mean why would you move next to a football ground if you didn't like the noise/lights at night etc? Makes me laugh. Any other country the resident would be told to STFU if they moved their after the club.

Everything is this country is backwards. I know, I will kill an innocent person then plead I was made to do it/depressed and I will be given a new identity, swish house/car etc.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what things wind you up? 23 database queries in 0.0075130 seconds