corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Corsa XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Corsa XE
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Feb 09 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sellin my corsa xe project. I bought the car as a finished xe converted flame red Corsa SRI. When i got it the conversion was undeclared to the DVLA so the first job was to get the logbook sent off. This is still with the DVLA but i am expecting it back any day now.
Essentially its a basic 94 M plate SRI. It had a few dents on it so i ended up replacing a wing and a bootlid which i got from a merit Corsa so has no spoiler which i think adds to the sleeper look. I am now sellin due to getting my new house and not having the money to finish it. The car runs and drives fine but the bodywork is fairly tatty.
Its ideal for a project or for someone who wants to put an xe on their own car as it has all the parts needed for a conversion. So on to the spec of the car.
XE engine and F20 box on 98k
The car is fitted with Chris Astley mounts
Mtech power cap
Spax adjustable shocks with 50mm springs
15" Irmscher Softstars
2.0 Front brakes
Rear stripped with Corsa GSI front seats

Like i said the car is no show winner but its a good bit of fun. I have tried to be as honest as i can.
Lookin for 700 ono Or a swap for another car

If you need any more info feel free to U2U me or contact me on 07805691426.

Thanks for looking

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap Corsa XE 25 database queries in 0.0066540 seconds