corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW M3 E36 (Dakar Yellow)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW M3 E36 (Dakar Yellow)
Mike GSi

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my BMW M3 finished in Dakar yellow.It is a 1994 Car on L Reg but was originaly an M Reg, so you can put an M3 plate on it. It has MOT and TAX untill april 09. 125K.
I bought this car with the intentions to tidy it up and get it like new again, unfortunately i can no longer afford to do so. Since i have had the car i have put new wheels on it, M3 badge, M3 Evo splitter (original) and the Bumper mesh (original) as these were missing.

Good points/Spec:
Very good condition bodywork
Very good condition Black Leather interior (Vaders)
The engines runs fine and pulls very hard still.
I have just replaced the plugs, and all 6 coil packs, and still have the original ones.
Electric windows/sunroof/mirrors (heated)
Power steering
ABS

Bad points: (Priced for these)
Cracked windscreen
Steering wheel judder under braking (warped disc??)
Rear seat belt Mechanism, needs to be taken apart and released from the ratchet.
Rear wheels laquer peeling quite badly just on the Rim/Dish
Rear Tyres Low but have 2 extra tyres to go on (pirelli P zero Nero's)
Also needs a New AFM which i should be able to get before the sale.

Please note that these pictures were taken about 2 months ago, since then the rear wheels have peeled (as said).

PX with a Corsa,Nova 1.6, 2.0, Turbo

Or £2,700 NO OFFERS (Absolute Bargain)

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW M3 E36 (Dakar Yellow) 25 database queries in 0.0095460 seconds