corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.7d combo van wont start

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.7d combo van wont start
Combo

User status: Offline
   4th Feb 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have fitted a new high performance diesel battery on my van recently, but i went to start it today and there is just a click when i turn the key.
It was running perfectly yesterday, getting me around brilliantly even in the deep snow we've had here.
Now the van wont even attempt to start, i've tried a few ideas a mechanic friend i know suggested but it didnt work, he cant look at it yet.
Anyone have any ideas, i know its to do with the minus temps we've had, the van hates it when its cold.

New Poll