corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » low mileage arden blue x16xe £1300

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author low mileage arden blue x16xe £1300
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
5th Feb 09 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i love my corsa, but i want something quicker, its on a genuine 62k gt full service history up until i had it as i done the servicing myself, 1 or 2 months tax and 2 months tax got all the usual sport refinements; recaro seats, eleccy windows , heated eleccy mirrors, cd player, ive had it a year where ive made the following modifications:

Interior:
completely standard

Exterior:
Completely Debadged bar from the boot lock
colour coded bumper plastics, boot lock and door handles
lowered 60mm on gmax shocks and apex 60 rears and 40 gmax and apex fronts sits nice and level
irmscher badgeless slatted grill
ultra Black angel eyes with 8k HID kit fitted (brilliant beam can see for miles and apparently totally legal and will go through an mot as their projector lenses)
smoked LED side repeaters

performance/engine:
K&N cone filter
custom stainless steel exhaust from (decat) cat-back with flanges so can cat can be replaced for mot its LOUD may make it quieter before i get rid, made by higlhly rated Pro-Speed exhausts in cardiff
Drilled and Grooved Disks
Red*Dot Fast road pads (loads left on both disk and pads only put them on in the summer)

Wheels:
Rare 16" T12 Mille Miglia wrapped in Falken 195/40/16 2 brand new and other 2 about 6mm

bad points:
needs a new crank pulley as its worn at the key way by a tiny fraction which is knocking the timing out ever so slightly and ive been assured by a mechanic the valves and internals are all fine, im still driving it daily but slowly, if i get this done the car will be up for more but at moment as it is i will sell for the specified price
starter motor sounds rough on first cold start of the day bt starts first time everytime, 1 ding in boot very had to notice and one on driver side rear wing again difficult to notice, il get pics of these if i defo decide to sell, gearbox is leaking,
driver side angel eye rings dont work

cam belt done last february £250, service gonna be done soon as theres a nice day and funds permit, brand new clutch was fitted 1st week of february costing £300

host of bits included including my old gmax 40mm springs an f15 gearbox to replace the leaky box, LMF Mtech short shift with nylon bushes, Standard Cat, standard airbox (may put this back on the car anyway)

generally a really good little car, and when its running tidy goes well too, real head turner as its subtle and most people like it.

i think thats everything ive tried to be as honest as i can

i have my eyes set on a golf gti mk2 so i need this gone to fund this new little project so as it is:

£1300 no offers (bare in mind had a brand new clutch worth 300 quid in 1st week of february)
anyone with a good mechanical knowledge could get this car up and running for pennies and it will not let u down,

U2U or txt me on 07590322353 for more details

[Edited on 05-02-2009 by chunky_nb]

[Edited on 24-02-2009 by chunky_nb]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » low mileage arden blue x16xe £1300 25 database queries in 0.0102210 seconds