corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.0 XE wiring diagrams (fuel pump)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 XE wiring diagrams (fuel pump)
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
11th Feb 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically.....

my corsa XE died the other night, had a look-see at it had a weak spark. thought it was an ignition module, so bought a module and coil for good measure.

fitted it and although the spark is better its still not right and seems very weak.

i had a problem a few days ago where some fiel pump wiring decided to eat itself which wasnt good whatsoever. it was replaced with proper gauge wire and all seemed well until it died

Now the car is getting a weak spark and one of the 2 fuel pump related relays is staying really hot all the time as if its pulling a live when it shouldent be.

was wondering can people tell me exactly what wires are running to what i think is the fuel pump relay and another, a diagram would be fantastic with the wires explained etc....

the relays used have been 2 ford ones, yellow in colour.

or if anybody has had the problem before.

thanks Gaz
3i_gaz

11th Feb 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to the top need to know a.s.a.p
DAZ1985

12th Feb 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ford relays wont be helping imo. Even more so if its the one near the ecu
3i_gaz

12th Feb 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are people just using relays from a red top?

if so anybody got part numbers for em or know what colour as vauxhalls by me are fucking USELESS

New Poll