corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing the driveshafts from the F20

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing the driveshafts from the F20
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
12th Feb 09 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took the engine out of my corsa last weekend but had problems getting one of the drive shafts out of the box. I was just wondering is there a special way of getting it out, or is it just a case of persevering with pulling it?! We didnt have long to try anyway cos it got dark when we got the engine and box out, i just thought it would save time asking now instead of faffing around for ages on the weekend
DAZ1985

12th Feb 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just pull it out is the way to do it

Failing that, take the inspection plate off and prize it out from thier
johnhara1

12th Feb 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Push it forward, then yank the fucker out. If you're strong it'll pop right out in 1 or 2 pulls.
drunkenfool

12th Feb 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, ill try the brute force approach on the weekend

New Poll