corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA SPORT 1.6 16v £550 listed again sorry

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA SPORT 1.6 16v £550 listed again sorry
farry1988

User status: Offline
13th Feb 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay so here we go again finally, hope this is the last post on the car i have to do lol i have for sale my corsa 1.6 sport with 96k on the clock taxed and tested till april recent plugs and leads change but leads was no working properly and made the car miss fire so i change them back over and runs perfect now also i thought the tracking was out so took it to garage yesterday to see what was up and i needed all new front arms ball bearings and bushes so i had that done costing me £200 i have receipts apart from that looking at a new front bumper as lugs have snapped only cost you around 50quid from scrap yard or ebay few rust spot and stone chips shown in pics please no offers as i have just spent 200 pounds and want to see a little bit of that back many thanks u2u or 07595659012

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA SPORT 1.6 16v £550 listed again sorry 25 database queries in 0.0677841 seconds