corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap cheap cheap: 1997 Corsa 1.4 Breeze 'Hi-Torque'

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap cheap cheap: 1997 Corsa 1.4 Breeze 'Hi-Torque'
cavmad

User status: Offline
14th Feb 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1997 Corsa 1.4 Breeze 'Hi-Torq' 5 door hatch. Taxed until end of June 2009, MOT out. Goes like a rocket, can't believe how well this thing pulls through the gears. 90,000 on the clock with a fair few receipts for work carried out plus a few old MOTs. Has an induction kit on it and I've not heard of these 'Hi-Torque' models before but seriously impressed with how quick it is.

Lots of history/receipts come with the car and it starts on the button. Bodywork reasonable, has a couple of dents but nowt to major and will look a lot better once I've cleaned it inside/out. Driver's door was bent back at top and has been pushed back again. Not too bad and could be made better but not completely knackered.

Known faults suspension seems a bit clunky (drop links?), driver's door bent back a little (though seen worse), brakes probably could be better and exhaust sounds like it's blowing and random dash lights sometimes come on. On top of that a service probably wouldn't go amiss.

Sounds bad but it's a pretty good car and I'm always honest in descriptions plus it runs very well indeed and pulls like a train. Has an induction kit fitted by the way.
£200 no offers, car is in Chester, Cheshire. VERY close to M53/A41/M56/A55/A483 and easy reach of M6 North and South.

Pictures to follow, any inspection welcomed. Car is on sale until a deposit or full payment received, promises don't keep my family fed. No 'text talkers' please, you will either ignored or ridiculed or both.

[Edited on 14-02-2009 by Fonz]

[Edited on 14-02-2009 by cavmad]

[Edited on 14-02-2009 by cavmad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap cheap cheap: 1997 Corsa 1.4 Breeze 'Hi-Torque' 25 database queries in 0.0068381 seconds