corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Went for a play with the camera...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Went for a play with the camera...
Rob H

User status: Offline
16th Feb 09 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally got round to borrowing a Tripod off my mate and while the weather was good thought i'd go and have a play. First time i've ever played with long exposures and tripods so any suggestions are welcome!

AndyKent

16th Feb 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What camera you using?

All look a bit on the noisy side for me, and the third is seriously on the piss

First is the best though
Rob H

16th Feb 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a Panasonic FZ8. Did look at SLR's but didn't see the point until i'd got used to using a half decent camera first.

Noise isn't helped by the pics being scaled down I think - they seem pretty good in full screen. No "grainy" parts too them which is good .

I was having issue using the Tripod and getting it to sit straight - not fun when your in the dark .
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th Feb 09 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad's tripod has built in spirit levels

The first pic is really good, may be a bit of tweaking needed to bring out the car a bit though, thought it was black to begin with.

First motorway one is amazing, I love the way you can see waaaay into the horizon.

Upload them to Imageshack and maybe set the resizer thing to 1600x1200 or the one under that 1280xsomething

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Adam_B

16th Feb 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What ISO was it set at? Auto?
Rob E

17th Feb 09 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A tip for a more steady long exposure is use the timer, this way you arent actually in contact with the camera when you push the button to take the picture. Good effort with the pics though
Rob H

17th Feb 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This has got a spirit level built into the base where the legs are mounted and on the head... can't see it in the dark though . Might try uploading them to imageshack later .

Was set at 100 ISO - always usually gets me on auto as they look goon on the screen but look shit on the PC .
xa0s
Banned

18th Feb 09 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just the quality of the camera mate... If you want better pictures you need a better camera. It's not you being shit or anything...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Went for a play with the camera... 25 database queries in 0.0135450 seconds