corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » well today is the first day ive driven in 14 months my ban revoked wahey!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author well today is the first day ive driven in 14 months my ban revoked wahey!!!
karisma_corsa

User status: Offline
19th Feb 09 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im banned from driving, got caught overtaking on a solid white line, wasnt even speeding tho. but either way i did wrong admitted my offence, and have 2n half months left to go, its very hard but ive got will power not to drive while im banned!
Neo

19th Feb 09 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every day your going to come across knobs who in your opinion can't drive. You have to step up and be the bigger man, if someone is sat on your arse, just let them past. Don't stress about it !

Always going to have cunts in white vans and cunts in saxo's, 106's, corsa's etc booting it around way above the speed limit....Just be the bigger man and ignore it, let them get on with it rather than complain on an internet forum knowing your going to get more grief for drink driving. I don't know a single true car enthusiast that could or would ever condone drink driving !

Gazdaman

19th Feb 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
But why set a limit and not stick to it?

That like saying they wouldnt charge if what you stole from a shop was under 50p

You'd still be arrested, and have fingerprints/photo taken etc. Just it's not really in the public interest to spend however much it costs to prosecute someone for being a tiny tiny bit over the limit (it'll still be on your record).

Between 40 and 50 you have the option of giving a sample of urine or blood to eliminate discrepencies. And over 50 you're getting charged regardless.

And for a theft of something costing 50p you'd be unlucky to get charged, normally you'd try and sort it out locally. It's not in the public interest to spend the money prosecuting a shoplifter over a pack of chewing gum.

I don't make the rules, that's just how they are.

Gaz
andyw1986

19th Feb 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they did me because of the trouble that occured with my brother aswell as the drink driving.

i dont condone drink driving mate was a single moment of stupidness ive admitted that havent i???
Gazdaman

19th Feb 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't say you hadn't, just it's unusual to get done for 37ug. You've done your time and fair play to you.
Ibrahim

19th Feb 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a few people that have been done for around 37ug, myself included.
antnee

19th Feb 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by opened her up, he could of meant opening the windows

And I'm sure if it was your first time at only 37, you wouldn't of got 14months ban?
richc

19th Feb 09 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You cant do anything on this forum without being slated

I think we should ditch the mods and have CS POLICE!

C.S.P.D

Ian your Comissioner of Police

[Edited on 19-02-2009 by richc]
Graham88

19th Feb 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I <3 the speeding bandwagon today.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » well today is the first day ive driven in 14 months my ban revoked wahey!!! 23 database queries in 0.0124800 seconds