corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay and ignorance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay and ignorance
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
20th Feb 09 at 01:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can people not just let you know what they are doing

One guy hasn't contacted since winning so I opened a dispute. I then got a mail saying 'despite several requests for an address for postage of payment i
have yet to recieve one', which is BS because I would have received them in the Ebay inbox if not by email. So I replied and asked how they wanted to pay - no reply.

Another has been badgering me for delivery so I asked him to let me know by the end of today (last day of 3-5 days parcel quote) - no email.

Another has mailed and said I've sent the wrong thing so I asked them to phone me because I'm unclear how that might have happened - no call.

Noobs.
sand-eel

20th Feb 09 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me started, I waited 2 months for some indicator bulbs (silver ones, hard to get in shops) countless emails were sent and the guy kept saying "he will get on to it" and "yes they are sent" never sent them so gave him a negative feedback, then the cheek of his reply was "why didn't you contact us"
stubbsy05

20th Feb 09 at 06:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm finding ebay more and more annoying nowadays due to ebay itself.

1) When listing DVDs postage has to be free. Why?

2) Ebay have removed several of my listings for copyright violations. I merely copied a list of channels accessable with a freesat card from the sky website.

3) Ebay removing listing because it had "as new" in the title. I clearly explained in the description it was used but in as new condition.

4) Not being able to leave bad feedback for buyers?!

5) The ever increasing fees!

To be honest its harder to find a bargain on there these days, Few years back there were bargains galore. Good for selling though as people seem to end up paying more that they would by shopping around online sometimes as they assume because an item is on ebay its a bargain!
AndyKent

20th Feb 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to be a mixture between stupid sellers, who are too thick to even spell the name of their items correctly, and stupid buyers who are too thick to look up the price of an item in a shop before bidding.

I use it occassionally, but only really buy from powersellers offering something that it far more expensive anywhere else (genuine VW armrest for instance)
Twiggy

20th Feb 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold some mx5 wheels to a lad with a fiat bravo!!

needless to say the stuck out the arches like fuck!
a_j_mair

20th Feb 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fees are getting silly

iv sold couple things recently for around £30 and its around £3 final value fee plus listing fee plus charges for using paypal

fucking ridiculous to be honest
Paul_J

20th Feb 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it true you get charged fees now even if you don't sell the item?
Kevxx

20th Feb 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
is it true you get charged fees now even if you don't sell the item?

i did
Jambo

20th Feb 09 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sick of people hounding you every 30mins asking if you have sent an item! Patience ffs.

If they pay for it at 9am, they email at 10am asking if i have sent it. Just plain rude if you ask me.
Half Pint

20th Feb 09 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we live i a climate where people can no longer wait for things!

johnhara1

20th Feb 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold a scrap car for £41 and the bastards charged me £8 to list it then £20 final value fee.
rustyarchs

20th Feb 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv just got off the phone to paypal about some cunt!

item was deliverd with recorded delivery they signed for it! then claimed to paypal they had not received it, i showed the proof to paypal that it had been deliverd the same day yet the idiots still refunded them the money ggggrrrrrr now my account is -8p, i phoned them up blethering idiots now go ohhh yes it's a mistake and i cant send anbody money for up to 48 hours until its back in my account

i have your address emma and i will sign you up for random crap you cunt :L
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Feb 09 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had no problems with e-bay yet, I am a tad annoyed at the listing fee's though.
Mike GSi

20th Feb 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Nobs.

Agreed, also the amount of Rudeness is beyond belief
N16K

20th Feb 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not as easy to sell on ebay these days.
johnhara1

20th Feb 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's shocking that they can charge you to list the item, charge you when it sells, then charge you again when you're paid with paypal, then charge you again when you want to transfer the money into your account. (if it's less than £50)

Then to top it off, if you didnt send it recorded delivery all the buyer has to do is pretend they havnt recieved the item and paypal\ebay will give them a refund and leave you in the debt!

It's a fucking joke.
Gareth

20th Feb 09 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also pissed off with ebay sold an item buyer sent echeque so waited 9 days to clear all was good paypal said ok to send so shipped it and a day later get an email saying echeque cancalled dont send item!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay and ignorance 23 database queries in 0.0073361 seconds