corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm question
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 09 at 01:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey

im looking into fitting an aftermarket alarm and immobliser, after seeing some on ebay, i dont have central locking, does this mean i have to fit central locking to the car or not??

im a little bit confused of the matter..

Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Feb 09 at 02:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't have to but if you want remote locking and don't have the motors in the doors then you'll need those as well.
Anty
Premium Member

23rd Feb 09 at 02:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right oh, where can i get the c/l motor from? and any idea on how much it will set me back??
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Feb 09 at 02:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if you go for an aftermarket system or retro-fit Vauxhall parts.

Price varies from scrappy blags to full on professional install, depends what you want.

New Poll