corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Newest Edition to the family :) My tigggggie

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newest Edition to the family :) My tigggggie
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   25th Feb 09 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not much happening just yet but it is in the workshop and i have started removing bits. Plan is to 2.0 16v it over time but will see how i go. Engine was blown when i bought it VERY cheap, hole through the block so head is intact if anyone wants it and anything else that was engine. Pics will follow if you need anything let me know and i will keep you up to date as i go.

ps i know its a hairdressers car
am4nf

25th Feb 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been considering one of these but would need to do a fair bit of modding before i would drive it lol, good project will be watching this
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

25th Feb 09 at 23:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just going to be a good fun little car and a learning experience for the gf
am4nf

26th Feb 09 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff keep the updates coming as they happen
AK

26th Feb 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

raft!

You got a 2.0 for it yet?
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

26th Feb 09 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have always had the engine its behind it but its the 2.0 ecotec im looking to put in just more of a toy than anything. dont want to spend money on it to be honest have everything i need around the shed
Corsa_Scotty

26th Feb 09 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shove some carb's on it that will be different wont it?
adz_gsi

27th Feb 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dbilas flowmaster manifold or intake would sound awesome my x18xe was quicker than my neighbours 2.5v6 saab 93 i just left him for dead lol
although i never got to moddin it as i wanted gorgeous that was mk3 ftw

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Newest Edition to the family :) My tigggggie 24 database queries in 0.0104980 seconds