corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » On the Rock and Roll

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On the Rock and Roll
Mistamist

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monday before last i jacked in my job due to shortage of work and the manager taking the piss with the wages and paying me over a week late.

I went down to my local Job centre plus and signed on, i doubt i will get anything as i opted to leave my job.

anyway, i have got a new job to start monday after next but seeing as i have worked since i left college and paid my taxes and national insurance i wanted to know what i can do while im off to make the most of the benefits system?

Im thinking of getting an MOT for myself, dentist, opticians, Gym as i get discounted rates at all of them,

anything else?
mattk

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got finished too today, I was going to leave anyway for the reasons you posted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » On the Rock and Roll 23 database queries in 0.0834279 seconds