corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK4 ASTRA VAN SPARES OR REPAIRS (SOLD SOLD SOLD)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK4 ASTRA VAN SPARES OR REPAIRS (SOLD SOLD SOLD)
ferrari1783

User status: Offline
1st Mar 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In december last year the diesel pump decided to give up on me so thought i would get it done at one of the local garages.He told me £300 all in so i dropped it off to them.then 2 weeks later found out that the garage had shut and closed down without know phone calls or letters to me.To cut along story short i got the van back 2 weeks ago minus old diesel pump or new one.I paid them £300 upfront for the work cause i needed it back asap.so now there is no diesel pump or battery on the van as ive just had to take the battery off my other van to check the milage.

Ive had the van 18 Months now and paid £1400 for it,It was running great upto the point the diesel pump went.

The body work is proberly one of the best for its age,(better than some newer ones)2 little dings on the back door,little bit of surface rust on drivers side rear arch.couple of little scratches here and there but nothink major.4 nearly new tyres,new windscreen fitted in august last year.the interior will just need a hoover which ill do.also has central locking.everythink works as it should on the inside.

Ive looked on ebay and diesel pumps can be bought for around £100-£150.if i had the know how and the time id of done it myself.

It has no tax or mot,full service history upto about 75000 its on 136802 now.

Would be great for 16v or turbo lump

THE VAN WILL NEED TOWING AWAY OR PUT ON A TRAILER DUE TO IT NOT RUNNING.

CASH ON COLLECTION,ANY CHEQUES WILL NEED TO CLEAR BEFORE TAKING THE VAN.

Im in coventry just off junction 3 of the M6.

£400 or offers

Im sure ive missed bits so if any more info is needed then please either message me or phone or text me on 07824809001.

[Edited on 01-03-2009 by ferrari1783]

[Edited on 02-03-2009 by ferrari1783]

[Edited on 02-03-2009 by ferrari1783]

[Edited on 04-03-2009 by ferrari1783]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK4 ASTRA VAN SPARES OR REPAIRS (SOLD SOLD SOLD) 25 database queries in 0.0092809 seconds