corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quidco cashback for Insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quidco cashback for Insurance
Calum

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but I got an email from Quidco the other day saying they are doing cash back for various different insurance companies.

So if you're booking a quote online, use Quidco to refer you to the insurance site.... I think.

quote:

I We know that in March a lot of you will be renewing your car insurance. Quidco has secured some great exclusive deals for you throughout this month so be sure to take advantage of them.

Co-Op Motor Insurance - £75
esure - £65
Aviva (Norwich Union) - £70
Zurich - £70
ecar- £70
LV= Car Insurance - £45

dannymccann

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill be needing some of that in October. On MoneySavingExpert some bloke got his car insurance for the year for £17 or something due to cashback

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quidco cashback for Insurance 23 database queries in 0.0079679 seconds