corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym day again... First workout plan?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym day again... First workout plan?
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With a medical looming I know my BMI isnt going to be good news, im a hefty fucker, must be coming in at over 17 stone now, and im only 5ft 11".

Put a lot of weight on since I was laid off, so really need to set a stict diet and training plan.

Been in the gym 1 hour a day recently doing this:

10 Mins cycle

10 Mins walker

10 Mins stepper

50 reps ab king (Sit up machine thing)

20 reps bench press

20 reps over head

30 reps each arm bells

20 Push ups

Also cut right back on the snacks, having a bowl of cereal for breakfast, soup for lunch and whatever my mum has cooked for dinner

Any suggestions for a fat fucker like me to lose some weight
jacko198

4th Mar 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe try to do every other day cardio, e.g. 20 mins walking, 20 mins rowing, 20 mins cross trainer etc.

Try and do bursts aswell, go at an average speed for a min, then have a blast for the next min. Seemed to work for me anyway!

Also, youre gym might be able to do a plan for you for free, mine does, and then they do a new one for you once you have been 15 times.
scoob
Premium Member

4th Mar 09 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

50 reps ab king (Sit up machine thing)

id wouldnt bother with that just yet if you are wanting to loose fat

[Edited on 04-03-2009 by scoob]
ChrisBoom

4th Mar 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
Maybe try to do every other day cardio, e.g. 20 mins walking, 20 mins rowing, 20 mins cross trainer etc.

Try and do bursts aswell, go at an average speed for a min, then have a blast for the next min. Seemed to work for me anyway!

Also, youre gym might be able to do a plan for you for free, mine does, and then they do a new one for you once you have been 15 times.

Its not so much a gym, nearest proper one to me is 17 miles away

Local one is in the golf club, just been recently set up and is about 100 metres from my house

Scoob, that thing seems to give a good burn, there was me thinking I was burning fat

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym day again... First workout plan? 24 database queries in 0.0082469 seconds