corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 7" in dash pop out TFT brand new

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 7" in dash pop out TFT brand new
Richie B

User status: Offline
4th Mar 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of a mate. please u2u

This auction is for a BRAND NEW BOXED 7" colour TFT fold out monitor. I bought this over a year ago but now have no intention of fitting ICE to the car.

Still has the protective cellophane screen cover. Has been powered up previously to ensure it worked.

It is in as new condition.

The reason I bought this model is because I have had one previously and the resolution and viewing angle etc. were brilliant. I only have this because my original was broken when dropped , so when I saw this one appear on eBay I knew it was good quality straight away.

I will include the original in the auction for any future spares needs (still has many serviceable parts)

The fold in/out action and desired screen angle is manual. This means less to go wrong and much easier to have the screen at the angle you desire as it allows more angles than the motorised type

Comes complete with:

Original box, Mounting hardware, IR remote control, Instruction & Installation information, Power & AV cables.

Original broken screen for spares.

1 DIN sized (standard car radio)

Power on/off, adjustable contrast and brightness controls, video channel select and auto channel switching with on screen menu via IR remote or buttons on screen.

Suitable for PAL/NTSC

Perfect for connecting to PS3, XBOX 360, Carputer, Reverse camera, Digital camera etc etc.

£50 + p&p (probably about 6/7 quid) or can collect/meet locally.

[Edited on 04-03-2009 by Richie B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 7" in dash pop out TFT brand new 25 database queries in 0.0073240 seconds