corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » black mondeo 1.8, x reg £400!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black mondeo 1.8, x reg £400!!!
colonel_g

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.for sale is my newly acquired mondeo. i did buy this wth a view to using it as a runaround but my flatmate has decided to sell his wrx and ive been offered it at mates rates so this has to go. i paid £475 for it as anmot failure needing a cv joint, gator and a brake light bulb. ive had all this done and had the car re-testd on saturday and she now has a fresh mot although on the advisory it needs two front shocks and lower arms, very cheap and easy to sort.

the car itself isnt in bad condition seeing as it has covered just over 200k but apart from the suspension being a bit soft it drives fine, pulls well through all gears, everything works as it should inc air con, heated screens, has an almost fully stamped service book, two keys.
the front bumper is cracked on the ns and has been taped so this is ideal as a runaround, an x reg car with a years ticket for 400, bargain.

i have smoked the headlights and have debadged the boot and i will also leave a jvc mp3 player in the car

im after £400!! bargain

gareth 07592189354

[Edited on 05-03-2009 by fiestaturbo1984]

[Edited on 07-03-2009 by fiestaturbo1984]

[Edited on 10-03-2009 by fiestaturbo1984]

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by fiestaturbo1984]

[Edited on 15-03-2009 by fiestaturbo1984]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » black mondeo 1.8, x reg £400!!! 25 database queries in 0.0077698 seconds