corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Electronic & Cable driven clocks..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electronic & Cable driven clocks..
Jamxe

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the moment my corsa has cable driven clocks (clock starts at 10) and I got my hands on a set of Tigra clocks which are electronic.. am I screwed or is there a away around this?

cheers
saj_123

5th Mar 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you are confused or i am confused. Mine are cable driven and they start at 0, electric start at 10mph. So you currently have electric clocks. Am i right or wrong?

[Edited on 05-03-2009 by saj_123]
mattk

5th Mar 09 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one wont go in a car with the other, not easilly anyway

get a cable set
Jamxe

5th Mar 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by saj_123
I think you are confused or i am confused. Mine are cable driven and they start at 0, electric start at 10mph. So you currently have electric clocks. Am i right or wrong?

anything is possible in a vx haha As far as I'm aware
0 > is Electronic

10 > is cable

The tigra ones are 0> are have a hole with a circut running through it and for a plug to go into..

I'm confused now too.. see another set starting @ 10 so might just get them for an easy life
saj_123

5th Mar 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamxe
quote:
Originally posted by saj_123

anything is possible in a vx haha As far as I'm aware
0 > is Electronic

10 > is cable

The tigra ones are 0> are have a hole with a circut running through it and for a plug to go into..

I'm confused now too.. see another set starting @ 10 so might just get them for an easy life

That is the best bet, and my mechanic said to me that they are cable driven but o well.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Electronic & Cable driven clocks.. 23 database queries in 0.0107880 seconds