corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Pug 106 TAXED + TESTED £250 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pug 106 TAXED + TESTED £250 ono
adam.d

User status: Offline
7th Mar 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ideal runabout, it's a little tatty but not rusty! laquer peeling off the bonnet and wing, few little scuffs here and there dent in the door and wing where the door flew open. Taxed till end of month, tested till end of october. This is the mother in laws car and has genuine low milage (around 57k) I think it had about 45k on it when she bought it 10 years ago don't think it's ever failed an M.O.T!!!
She's only getting rid of it as she wanted something with power steering so I've got her a corsa C

I'll get some pics tomorro if anyone's interested.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Pug 106 TAXED + TESTED £250 ono 25 database queries in 0.0099571 seconds