corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ordering online rant...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ordering online rant...
Kano

User status: Offline
9th Mar 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've spent all day getting stressed out over companies that feel the need to be 100% web based and not even provide a contact number for themselves.

Been trying to confirm availability of a set of wheels I want to order and had to email them this morning. Recieved an email back at 16:55 confirming availability..

Great!, so now I have to wait till tommorow to recieve a reply back about how to order them as there website wont let me do it online due to the balance being over £500.. Not a great idea for a web based company.

Anyone else had this problem

Graham88

9th Mar 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not quite the same, but I wanted to ring ESP Design regarding a query on the Coilovers I ordered. Told me I was on hold for 12 minutes before I hung up. To alot of people that would lose a sale but I just took a chance and got it right. But it's very poor for a company.
Kano

9th Mar 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no choice but to use this company as Ford only have 3 in stock and the rest are on back order. This place has 8 in stock and its the only place I can find them..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ordering online rant... 23 database queries in 0.0083361 seconds