corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » got some questions bout my corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got some questions bout my corsa
benjicorsa09

User status: Offline
11th Mar 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite ppl i bought my 1.4 corsa sport last week for £950 107,000 miles mind you n hav done a few mods of course like smoked my headlights xenon bulbs full audio smoked sid reps debadged and put a pipercross air filter but what i need to no is how do i get my bumpers back to bein black without painting them ? and i have developed a loud tappety noise from the engine when i done an oil change last week any1 kno wat this maybe ? as its an annoyance and im worried it mite have ruined my engine i used castrol gtx 10w-40 if that helps
if someone could get back to me by tommorow night i would appreciat cheers
ben
evans_corsab

11th Mar 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heatgun the bumpers black again

is it a cam chain on that engine aswell ? if so when was the last time it was changed ?
benjicorsa09

11th Mar 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do ya heat gun them then ? n i duno tbh but ya think it could be a cam chain ? n tbh m8 i didnt really look but i fink so
3lfz

11th Mar 09 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a heatgun and heat them up with it. It'll start to melt the plastic slightly, making it black again.
corsa madness

11th Mar 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AS WEIRED AS IT SOUNDS MATE, PENUT BUTTER WORKS PUT IT ON LEAVE IT 5 MINS AND WIPE OFF!!! theres summit in the in nut oil!! also back to black works but not a great finish!!!
ozzy_corsa

12th Mar 09 at 02:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be some of your tappits going mate i had the same on mine, cost's bout £80
benjicorsa09

12th Mar 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fanx for gettin back to me people
wacwac86

16th Mar 09 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea heatgun the bumpers dnt use back to black cus it contains silicone thatll make the bumpers a nightmare to paint if u ever wnt to colour code them as for the tapping noise check your nt low on oil after the change most likely the tappets no timing chain on the x14xe

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » got some questions bout my corsa 24 database queries in 0.0221350 seconds