corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » testing the water 20k miles corsa GSI

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author testing the water 20k miles corsa GSI
rickyrocket

User status: Offline
12th Mar 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a

1994 corsa gsi
grey
20k genuine miles from new..one owner..garaged from new
spare wheel and tool kit still rapped in bubble rap...

was completly standard until i got it..haha but have only made a few sensable mods...

wot ive done in my time owning it....

full respray in original grey,windows out with the full kit off..due to the odd stone chip(just wanted it without ONE MARK)too fussy!

brand new set of speedlines with a spare in the boot..

brand new set of GTZ AVO coilovers....

SBD 4..3..2..into 1 stainless steel manifold..

original brakes just painted and freshend up..

heat sheilds also rubbed down and paintned silver to freshen the bottom of the car up...

the whole bottom of the car was stone chip protected..and then waxoiled..to protect from any sort of rust...

NEAR FUTURE PLANS...THESES BITS NOW COMPLETED!!!!!

get another exhaust from regal as the one i did have didnt suit the car...

possilby set of vaux mud flaps..dont know weather to put them on or not...

replace front bumper bolts with new shinney ones...

possibly vectra v6 front brakes...

power boost valve...

possible thurby remap...

drop gear box out and spray it due to the factory laqure going a ****y gold colour...

..just had a lightend flywheel fitted along with arp bolts and also had the gear box painted to freshen it up..

also had a full 2an half inch s/steel bastuck system fitted with a 3an half inch inwardly rolled tail pipe..

..also genuine vauxhall mud flaps fitted all round..

cars also had new battery.genuine timming belt kit water pump..and full service..

the only reason i may be selling this is that i want something turbo or with throttle boddies (which were) my plans for this car...
but i dont want to ruin such a genuine example..

if i dont get any genuine interest ill be putting the throttle boddies on this...so either way i dont mind if it sells or not....

thanks for looking

ALL PARTS FITTED ARE BRAND NEW AND WILL NOT EVEN HAVE COVERED 10MILES...

PS OPEN TO OFFERS..I KNOW I CANT SAY THAT SO MY BASE PRICE IS 8K

thanks for looking

[Edited on 12-03-2009 by rickyrocket]

[Edited on 13-03-2009 by rickyrocket]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » testing the water 20k miles corsa GSI 25 database queries in 0.0141540 seconds