corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Australia

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Australia
sloworm

User status: Offline
13th Mar 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the last week or so I've realised that very little of any interest has happened to me in the last two years or so - so I want to do something about it.

I've decided that at the end of this year/start of next im going to travel to australia. has anyone had any experiences of spending a long time over there? I'm crossed between going for a few months and just enjoying myself (with a bit of part time work too) or going for a full year, spending the first 4/5 months seeing the sights, enjoying myself and maybe a bit of work again. If i spent a year there I would like to look for work in my field (welding) and maybe spend my last 6/7 months in that sort of work. With a view to establishing a few contacts, and a reputation in the industry just incase I fancy going permanantly.

Has anyone else done anything similar? or looked into it? Or maybe just recommend me a few websites.

Thanks alot
Jakey
Premium Member

13th Mar 09 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jas has just gone back over/going back over. He says he loves it.
corsa-sxi

13th Mar 09 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate went in oct, comes back summer this year, he loves it, applied thru oz intro i think its called, they lay on activities for a week, help you out, sort you a work visa etc and you do as you please...just sort your flight out
DizzyRebel

13th Mar 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its good, just dont get caught with drugs over there. Drugs to aussies are like raping the queen over here
John

13th Mar 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perfectly acceptable?
DizzyRebel

13th Mar 09 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perfectly acceptable with a capital 'A'
Matt L

13th Mar 09 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother did it for a year, worked for about half of it in total so he could afford all the trips to places (he did see every part of oz though ).
sloworm

13th Mar 09 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks everyone, emailed a couple of sites (ozintro and Bunac) and shall go from there.
Jas

15th Mar 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heymate, im here and have been for 4 months +

working and living in an apartment. gimmie a u2u if you need to know anything. Beautiful place, so much to do and see

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Australia 23 database queries in 0.0103509 seconds