corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sorry to say it but...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sorry to say it but...
fazza

User status: Offline
14th Mar 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i only work every other saturday. finish at half 12 anyway so dont miss anything. i drove home, made a brew got sat down all before the scum vs scum game kicked off at 12:45

and you follow what team?
P1CK4D

14th Mar 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
quote:
i only work every other saturday. finish at half 12 anyway so dont miss anything. i drove home, made a brew got sat down all before the scum vs scum game kicked off at 12:45

Wouldn't following a team be classed as stalking? He prob just watches it on TV if he can
mattk

14th Mar 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sort of agree, people do try to be too funny sometimes. but Id rather have it like that than like Fiatforum, most serious bunch of people ever

this thread is a good example I reckon, I dont know of any other site where help is asked for and the first reply you get is "aids"

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=487203
Nic Barnes

15th Mar 09 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
quote:

the almighty newcastle (and carlisle seen as i live there)
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Mar 09 at 02:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSport14
Me & a few other's think there's far too much bitching on this site now

No wonder a few people have had enough and left the site
Compared to what? There's a post like this every few months, mostly by people who haven't been here long. I've been here for a while and I don't think it's got any worse. There will always be a proportion of people saying a volume of things which a percentage of people don't like. Fact of life. It'll always happen, it's been a moderation concern for some years now and there will always be people who think that we're not doing enough.

If there's anything specific that you would like me to look in to, u2u me. Vague moans about nothing neither address nor rectify the problem.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sorry to say it but... 23 database queries in 0.0302291 seconds