corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C 2001 Z20LET 2.0 Turbo Sleeper

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C 2001 Z20LET 2.0 Turbo Sleeper
cahillbcfc

User status: Offline
   15th Mar 09 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

time has come to get a bigger car i need a quick sale on this so any sensible offers will be considerd as i need to put a big deposit down on the new one

sad to see this go

view it at

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/934213.htm

more pics at

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=190256

spec
-50k on the clock engine was fitted at 44k
-Z20LET engine full rebuild before being fitted all seals/gaskets replaced at 40k (46k on engine now)
-F23 box (only 6k use)
-all vauxhall mounts
- fk coilovers
-just been treated to a full set of red samco boost and induction pipes (2 seprate kit retail 125 each)
-VXR intercooler White SRi alloys all with yoko's
-the spare wheel is also a white SRi
-Front seats are fully heated leathers that have only have about 5000miles of -use
-both auto and manual fan switchs fitted
-in dash dvd played (flip out version)
-full custom exhaust system with irmy bb quite on tick over as i wanted it although when you rev/drive it you can hear the turbo scream
-Running 206bhp and 245lb-ft
- reciepts from vauxhall with well over 1k on them from conversion
-Heko Wind deflectors
- tigra centre consol
- vauxhall 2.0T shafts shafts with custom hubs and bearings
-boost gauge fitted in heater vent on dash

Well over 6k spent on the car in the last 6months it will be at many of the shows and track days for the early part of the year where you can view it

£5999 for quick sale O.V.N.O
Thanks for looking Tom

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C 2001 Z20LET 2.0 Turbo Sleeper 25 database queries in 0.0096998 seconds