corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport 1400 16v Project - S@M

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1400 16v Project - S@M
S@M

User status: Offline
9th Jun 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE:

Fitted my bonnet lifters:

and heres some pics of my car from traveling to, from, and at PVS this year:

and my new funny sticker (the girlfriend actually got mad when she saw it, haha):

[Edited on 09-06-2009 by S@M]
neilb1

9th Jun 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you do with the breather that were orginally in the throttle body before you moved it got a leak on mine were it connects to head not the inlet cheers mate

looks good great work
S@M

10th Jun 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i blanked off the hole/breather where the throttle body mounted to the side of the head with a bit of plate and a gasket buddy...

read this thread, theres some great detailed pics! i did exactly the same to fit mine!

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=362354

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport 1400 16v Project - S@M 24 database queries in 0.0108390 seconds