corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Good garage for Diagnostic on the Wirral?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good garage for Diagnostic on the Wirral?
Ian W

User status: Offline
20th Mar 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My pug's got some weird problem but its not showing up any fault codes so I think it needs a live diagnostic test to track down the problem.

Anyone know any garages on the Wirral that can do this
chrex

21st Mar 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a place in Hoylake that will do it, although i cant for the life of me remember the name. There are a few garages down that way (Carr Road), may be worth going and asking...

Other than that, i dont know.
Ian W

21st Mar 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrex
There is a place in Hoylake that will do it, although i cant for the life of me remember the name. There are a few garages down that way (Carr Road), may be worth going and asking...

Other than that, i dont know.

Cheers mate, i'll take drive down there.
Ste
Premium Member

26th Mar 09 at 03:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is the problem? What car is it? Have you asked on a pug forum?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian W

26th Mar 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
What is the problem? What car is it? Have you asked on a pug forum?

Its jumping and jolting when you try and drive it.
Its a 106 GTi
I asked on 106owners but got no replies

I've done plenty of searches on the subject on the pug forum and they all lead to a different resolution, i've already spent about £60 on parts trying to fix it and have had no luck, decided my best bet was to try and get it diagnosed now
Andrew

29th Mar 09 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried Pug themselves? One in Birkenhead has closed but there is a couple in Liverpool still. One on Edge Lane and one in The Strand.
Ian W

29th Mar 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Have you tried Pug themselves? One in Birkenhead has closed but there is a couple in Liverpool still. One on Edge Lane and one in The Strand.

Havn't tried anywhere yet, might get some prices this week. Its only really used for the odd old school blast now but I miss driving it
Phil_b

30th Mar 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres an auto electricians at green lane, on the corner going up from the train station, last time i went it was £20 to get it plugged in and they are pretty sound aswel
Ian W

30th Mar 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phil_b
theres an auto electricians at green lane, on the corner going up from the train station, last time i went it was £20 to get it plugged in and they are pretty sound aswel

£20 sounds pretty good, might try and get there this saturday

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Good garage for Diagnostic on the Wirral? 25 database queries in 0.0063472 seconds