corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Few Corsa's spotted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few Corsa's spotted
lostboy
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 09 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think i have ever seen so many corsa's in one day;

1. Spotted a couple of days ago, I had just come off the A19 at the Wingate flyover heading past Wingate, Corsa was a nice colour blue and had a sunstrip, I noticed the driver having a perv at my Nova (Red K reg Nova)

2. Spotted today at about 1:35pm going into the Jet garage at Wheatley hill, Not 100% on the colour as I'm slightly colour blind but it was a grey ish colour, colour coded all round quite low and stripped* out (*I think)

3. Spotted today about 1:40pm, White with a female driver (looked quite hot too) red tailgate (Colour vision may let me down on the red tailgate but it was a different colour) in Peterlee near the Moorcock (headed towards the Moorcock from past the college)

4. Also spotted today about 1:40pm, Orange colour in Peterlee only saw it from the rear but was headed towards Pennine drive (just going past the Grampian drive turn off) Looked like it had tints.

[Edited on 22-03-2009 by lostboy]

[Edited on 22-03-2009 by lostboy]
lostboy
Banned

24th Mar 09 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ein be guessingt no von knowz zees carz ?
Mark.W

27th Mar 09 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Ein be guessingt no von knowz zees carz ?

speak English man
Charlton

27th Mar 09 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bahahahaha
lostboy
Banned

27th Mar 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry my German side took over, Some one must know these cars. VE HAVE VAYS OF MAKIN YOU TOK!
lostboy
Banned

27th Mar 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OH and on top of this i saw a blue one in the lower part of Asda car park in peterlee today at about 14: 00 had softstars on, blue in colour i assume a GSI front bumper and looked about 40 mm lowered possibly more i didn't take a great look.

[Edited on 27-03-2009 by lostboy]

[Edited on 27-03-2009 by lostboy]
pearce

3rd Apr 09 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any corsa from peterlee i no i had a purple one black wheels
lostboy
Banned

7th Apr 09 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spotted another today up at the Mcdonalds near Thinford looked like Liam's on here, Red, with black alloys yellow stripe round the rim.
12vMatt

7th Apr 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Spotted another today up at the Mcdonalds near Thinford looked like Liam's on here, Red, with black alloys yellow stripe round the rim.

spotted this car at Durham Tesco last night
lostboy
Banned

7th Apr 09 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 12vMatt
quote:

spotted this car at Durham Tesco last night

Yeah I think that is Liam-1400 or something, Think im gonna start going up there more often but every time i go there's mainly clios and some lads in what looks like their parents cars, Unless they have good jobs.
pearce

8th Apr 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate they ant mam's cars they got to much money and cars on tik i go there to we hang out at mcdonalds or under asda i am down there all the time what ya drive and i look out for ya i wont be in my car coz its off the roads i be in a red 106 black out windows or a ponto 54 plate come down have a chat what u drive
Liam-Wilko

8th Apr 09 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol pearce m8 your car off the road cos u killed it doing engin change u mad boy when u geting new 1 and yar lads was at tesco last nite should have kept a look out for me and giss a shout lol mite be up there tonite agen lol
lostboy
Banned

8th Apr 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pearce
hi mate they ant mam's cars they got to much money and cars on tik i go there to we hang out at mcdonalds or under asda i am down there all the time what ya drive and i look out for ya i wont be in my car coz its off the roads i be in a red 106 black out windows or a ponto 54 plate come down have a chat what u drive

I drive a red Nova mate reg is K202 ANA
lostboy
Banned

8th Apr 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and saw another one tonight at about 21:45 joined the A19 from near the Reg Vardy garage was either blue or purple i aint sure as im colour blind and was a fair distance away from it then he/she booted it and took off, pretty fast car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Few Corsa's spotted 24 database queries in 0.0103650 seconds