corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GAZ Front Coilovers PROVIS SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GAZ Front Coilovers PROVIS SOLD
SportBoy

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Provis Sold.

forsale i have some GAZ front coilovers height and damping adjustable to
will lower to around -30 to -35mm on standard top mounts . will fit nova,corsa b,tigra . these have been fitted once to my car but they wouldnt go as low as i would of liked (me being abit of a chav) so im selling as they are no use to me , they come with the spanner to adjust them and the screw to adjust the damping
the springs with them are 300lb springs
they are pretty much new as you can see from the pic

looking for £180 and would prefer collection

i wont be online untill tomoz night again now so if you desperate for them plz call or txt

[Edited on 24-03-2009 by SportBoy]

[Edited on 24-03-2009 by SportBoy]
Olsrey

User status: Offline
27th Mar 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you get them from? If you contact GAZ direct you can get them to make ones the same as Dave A used to sell and they go loooow.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GAZ Front Coilovers PROVIS SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0078061 seconds