corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Corsa For Sale (price edited)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa For Sale (price edited)
Darkside-Dee

User status: Offline
24th Mar 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also on Pistonheads.

Here is my corsa for sale, its my first car and has served me well. Makes an ideal 1st car, group 2 insurance so very cheap.

Good Points:
80k miles which is low for age,
Recent Major Service on 11th March 09 (have receipt to prove this), mechanic who serviced this said the engine is fine and will last for years still.
M.O.T. until 12th august 2009, Tax until 31st July 09.
Everything Standard, Even has standard wheel trims.
Runs Fine, Excellent with fuel, starts first time, everytime. when i got the car M.O.T'd i had several things replaced as well: Brake Pipes, Wheel Cylinders, Brake Pads and discs, all the bulbs and Hand brake.

Bad Points:
With a car this age you expect a page full of bad points, but it isnt too bad.
Face on CD player is smashed on left hand side.
Rust on the bottom of each door, slight rust spots on edge of boot lid, and little bits here and there.
Parking dints all over, rear offside quarter has a 1 foot scrape in, driver side front panel has a dint in. theres a crease on the edge of the offside door where the wind caught it.

What else do you expect of a car this age?

At least im being honest unlike others.

Have dealership service history up until 23/1/01, where it had 36929 miles on the clock.

£400 o.n.o

Thanks
David

[Edited on 24-03-2009 by Darkside-Dee]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Corsa For Sale (price edited) 25 database queries in 0.0082250 seconds