corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 52 Focus ST170, Grey, 41k, FSH

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 52 Focus ST170, Grey, 41k, FSH
dannymccann

User status: Offline
30th Mar 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-FORD-FOCUS-ST170-GREY_W0QQitemZ170316229623QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item170316229623&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

Welcome to my advert for my much loved ST170. I am only really selling it as I want to upgrade to the new shape Focus.

It has been very well looked after, further to this is the service and maintenance schedule:

Between 08/2007 - 12/2007 - replaced under warranty, Mass Air Flow Sensor, O2 Sensor, HT Leads, brand new CAT
August 2007 - front and rear brake discs and pads replaced
April 2008 - full Ford service (stamped)
December 2008 - anti-freeze and brake fluid drop and change, 2 new rear tyres (2 fronts are 5mm, Pirellis)
April 2009 - it is booked in for an interim Ford service, so the car will come freshly serviced to the winner (my cost of £140)
This does not look like a massive list, but that is because nothing has gone wrong with the car! The car has been used as a family car, generally town use and the odd shopping trip out of town. A very cautiously driven example.

There are 2 bad points about the car, 1) a cigarette burn on rear seat (pictured), but none of us are smokers and so was already there when we bought it, 2) light scratch rear off side (also pictured). Other than that a hairline scratch above fuel flap, but my camera struggled to pick it up, its about an inch long. Alloys are in decent condition, the odd minor scuff, but generally good condition for age.

Payment Information - upon winning auction, a deposit of £250 by Paypal is requested within 3 days, balance in cash on collection. No cheques please. Non-payers reported to eBay.

[Edited on 31-03-2009 by dannymccann]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 52 Focus ST170, Grey, 41k, FSH 25 database queries in 0.0085881 seconds