corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » living beyond your means

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author living beyond your means
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
31st Mar 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
he was sayign about his mates have no money etc left over. but at the end of the day he's saying that 08 or 09 cars that looks abused are owned by people who can't afford the repayments comfortably

what no he wasnt at all, at the end of the day he was refering specifically to people he knows who cant afford the payments on a car comfortably, he said that himself.

you would have to be pretty stupid to say every one who has a car on finance cant afford it comfortably.
Ben G

31st Mar 09 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf it is a stupid rant

if i had a mate who couldn't afford repayments properly i'd ask him why he bought it in the first place.
Rob H

31st Mar 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he worded his rant wrong.

If he actually meant "Why do people break their balls to pay for finance on a car they then don't give a shit about" I can see what he mean's.

It hardly keeps me a wake at night, but it does make me wonder "why bother?" .
corsasriboy

31st Mar 09 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i must of worded it wrong as surely this many corsasporters couldnt get me so wrong. but thanks and congratulations mr ssj_kakarot, loubielou and rob h for understanding what i meant! anyway, sorry again, i promise to be clearer with my rants in the future.
corsasriboy

31st Mar 09 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah, and ben g, you lose for getting it so sooo sooooo wrong, and then appearing to get very annoyed in your replies.
Colin

31st Mar 09 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S214_UPP
Hmmm, I know what you mean *cough* Daz Moore *cough* bought that corsa c z20let for £8k and he's at college!

Nothing wrong with that.

Adam's at Uni & just bought a VX220 Turbo

Im at college & just bought an M3

Students ftw

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » living beyond your means 23 database queries in 0.0090270 seconds