corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crap April Fools Joke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crap April Fools Joke
Cavey

User status: Offline
   1st Apr 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it's gone midday but i'm not trying to fool anyone just found this and it made me laugh

Was just searching google for "Tonights england team" and this was the 4th link down...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1689/comedy/2009/04/01/1181744/fabio-capello-resigns-as-kevin-keegan-is-appointed-england-coach

Tad unbelievable.

Also, is Ferdinand starting tonight? Or still injured, so Upson starting?
Eck
Premium Member

1st Apr 09 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before chaos broke out, at approximately 22:30, Gareth Barry was approached by detectives on suspicion of having taken a bribe shortly before Aston Villa's last Premier League game. Unclear reports state that an unnamed 48-year-old Spanish male in Liverpool had also been taken into custody in relation to the crime.

They also caught up with David Beckham, who they were investigating over an irregularity on his tax return. Inside sources report that, in the column where it said, "Do not write in this space", Mr. Beckham had written, "OK".

It was shortly before midnight when the squad's behaviour got out of control and the Metropolitan Police surrounded the team in the West End of London, making several further arrests.

Goalkeeper David James was first to be taken in for assault, after he picked up a girl in a bar, then dropped her.

Stewart Downing attempted to flee the scene but unfortunately couldn't beat the first man.

Meanwhile, Wayne Rooney was initially cautioned for indecent exposure upon peeking his head out of a shop window, to the horror of many of the bystanding public. His reaction upon receiving his caution led to his arrest, as he began abusing several officers and inciting violence.

Shaun Wright-Phillips and Carlton Cole were left stunned when police surrounded them from all sides and took them in for alleged suspicious activity outside a jewellery store.

It was then when two of England's biggest stars suffered serious injuries. Towards the end of the raid, Steven Gerrard made a dash for a taxi in order to escape, but upon having his wrist brushed by the pursuing officer, he threw himself to the floor, landing awkwardly on a broken bottle, apparently lost by John Terry approximately 10 months ago in Moscow. Gerrard sustained serious injuries and was air-lifted to a nearby hospital.

Frank Lampard was chased by police down an alleyway after having robbed a bakery. Despite several shots being fired, they were all miraculously deflected and none of them hit the Chelsea star. He was nevertheless found unconscious minutes later after having attempted to jump a fence and hit the wall. His personal physician revealed that this is not the first time he has suffered from such an accident

LMFAO at all of that
Cavey

1st Apr 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've gotta admit i didn't read the article, just laughed at the headline

Glad i've read it now though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crap April Fools Joke 24 database queries in 0.0098989 seconds