corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » impored toyota MR2 For swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author impored toyota MR2 For swap
Tomm R

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey

After having owned this car for only a short while i have come to the conclusion that its way too exspensive to run for some one a young as myself, also going through Uni at the moment doesnt help at all!

This there fore means it is up for sale or swap!

I would like to make it clear that thiscar DOES NOT have to go, i can quite happily keep it if i cannot get what i want for it.

The car itself

The car was imported from japan in 1998. Its a 2.0l 16v N/A 3SGE engined model and i see it as a very good condition one at that! Here is a bit of info on it for you

Model - G-Limited SW20 T-Bar Rev1 (bit of a mouthful there)
200,00 KILOMETERS (not miles)
Tax- 06/09
MOT - 04/10
T-bar (convertible)
3E5 red
good consition tyres
New brakes
Superb suspension (exsplained later on)

Modifications (this is where it gets good)

JIC Majic coilovers - these were fitted in january and are ace!They cost me a whopping £1200
Mongoose exhaust system
De-Cat
Auto Gage Rev Counter
Doule Din DVD/Tv/radio/cdplayer/ everything else you would ever need!
Xbox 360/PS2 in the centre console
Genuine Toms Roof scoops

Overall this is lovely car, it fa the bet i have owned but at this moment in tme i could do with some thing a bit cheaper on my wallet with tax, insurance, petrol and the like! So i am just testing the water to see if there is any intrest an the like. despite t age andth ils this thing plls like a ank and has years of summer fun left in it!

Like every car they have their down sides and herei will list the ones this has!

small dent in the raer quater
front bumper is a bit shitty
roof has a wee bit of bubbling on it
paint is a bit faded although i am confident that a pait correction will definatley fix this for a pretty cheap price!

Now for the great bits!

where it ia import it has all of the added extras like Folding mirrios ect
Radio Ariel still works A1!
No rust on the rear or underneath of this at all! you are more than welcome to try and find some!
very choice modifications, subtle yet effective

Overall this is a superb car which with a little bit of TLC will make some one a lovely car for the summer time!

Now I m after a PX for a C20XE Corsa pretty please!

I am based in Mid-Kent

Sorry about the yada, This is coppied over from PH!

Base Price £2000

[Edited on 03-04-2009 by Tomm R]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » impored toyota MR2 For swap 25 database queries in 0.0096171 seconds