corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone Play Stocks and Shares

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone Play Stocks and Shares
Andrew

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm waiting for the fuckers to build my new flat
davcohen

9th Apr 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

dav, start small, like a few shares here and there to feel your way, dont put too much money in until you know what you are doign and good luck

fair enough, i was intending to start small time and learn how it all works with the site posted can i just sign up and invest say £50 in a company and pull out when ever i need
J da Silva

9th Apr 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all I do allday long. But I've been restricted somewhat since the rules changed a bit on the times between investing and withdrawing funds.
It's forced a few large investments though which is maybe better for me at the moment, Barratt Homes being the biggy for me, I put a large amount into them with the plan to keep them there until the building trade is booming and see what happens then.
davcohen

9th Apr 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is http://trading.tdwaterhouse.co.uk/ a good company for me to start trading with?

was thinking about starting with like 2-3 investments of say £50-£100 each to learn everything and then go forward from there
charcoalgrill

9th Apr 09 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
It's all I do allday long. But I've been restricted somewhat since the rules changed a bit on the times between investing and withdrawing funds.
It's forced a few large investments though which is maybe better for me at the moment, Barratt Homes being the biggy for me, I put a large amount into them with the plan to keep them there until the building trade is booming and see what happens then.

ive just done a report analysing the financial liquidity of barratts for economics, not good if you had them in there a while ago... wouldnt be comfortable if i bought shares in them right now...

but good idea on construction- im going to buy some shares in building companies who are working on the london olympics- ISG in particular as their shares are the lowest of the lot, so potentially can go up alot more.

When i looked at buying, they were 91p and now are 101.5.
davcohen

9th Apr 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also would i just need to open a trading account with them or should i go for the plus service

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone Play Stocks and Shares 23 database queries in 0.0091231 seconds