corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speedo popping fuses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedo popping fuses
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the way to work this morning, the fuse went for my speedo, but the rev counter and other gauges kept working. Just went and got a replacement fuse, and within seconds it had blown that as well.

Anyone got any ideas why that would happen again? Nothing's plugged into the lighter socket (except the lighter but I never use it) and I've had these clocks in without problems for a few months now.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
marklawton

7th Apr 09 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the lighter out and check nothing is in the socket. some how 1p had got in there on mine and i went through about 5 fuses before i found it. god knows how it got in there lol
Daveskater
Premium Member

7th Apr 09 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same thing happened here, there was a 5p wedged in there Went and got a new fuse at lunch and it blew within seconds. Went and got another one after work and then i had a eureka moment and checked the lighter socket, and there it was

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
marklawton

7th Apr 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad its sorted. i didnt use mine for months until it hapened to my brother and then he told me to check mine and there it was lol

New Poll