corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » paggio nrg power dt scooter

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paggio nrg power dt scooter
corsa__Dan

User status: Offline
10th Apr 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 50cc paggio nrg power dt scooter i had this from new its not here with me at the min but i think there 2800miles on the clock i have been on it since i turned 17 3years ago there no tax or mot on it its just been sitting in the back garden i did come off it and crack the plastics on it it does run and shud fly through the mot it i ful chrome exhaust on it and has 3gram rollers been fully derestricted just wanted to know if anyone was interested i can get all the plastics fixed and painted up if someone was wanted it let me know thanks dan
corsa__Dan

12th Apr 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
corsa__Dan

13th Apr 09 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » paggio nrg power dt scooter 25 database queries in 0.0103829 seconds