corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop engine and box and stuff - Weight?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop engine and box and stuff - Weight?
Davidkent

User status: Offline
10th Apr 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above.

Whats the approx weight of a redtop engine and box etc...

Looking at picking one up in the next month or so in the car, but don't wanna drive 3 hours to find out the car won't take the weight or something crap!

Its a 2.0 Focus ESP Zetec - 128 brake so will pull the weight fine, just concerned about the weight in the back?

Cheers
ChrisBoom

10th Apr 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it il be fine, will be the same as having 3 fat bastards in the back.
Davidkent

10th Apr 09 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats ok then - Mates mondeo had a saxo engine no problem, and i've had my old cavvy to the roof with wheels, heads, alsorts so just checking really.

Cheers
crazybrightman

10th Apr 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a 205 1.4xs with a saab turbo lump in the boot a good 200kg's! it drove all the way from southhampton to leicester! and i out cornered some twonk in a corsa c who wouldnt get off my rear bumper lol!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop engine and box and stuff - Weight? 23 database queries in 0.0089881 seconds