corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mumps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mumps
sam-smith

User status: Offline
11th Apr 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone had i? i think i might but i am not sure if it really is early stages or not/
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 09 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I've had it. Not nice. There was someone on here who had it last week, should be a thread about it a few pages back.
K2 GTi

12th Apr 09 at 03:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it was me, its not nice I was very ill from it . . . Takes about 4 days atleast to get rid, and there's no cure you have to wait till it goes
Demo

12th Apr 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had it when i was about 6 years old. cant remember much from when i was 6 but i do remember the fucking terrible pain from mumps
sam-smith

12th Apr 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the only sympton i seem to have is sore jaw and swollen on the one side with tempratures
Carl

13th Apr 09 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had it too, cheek and testicle, The bollock swelled up big time and it had to be cupped to walk or it felt like it was repeatedly getting punched.
Dom

13th Apr 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the mumps is baaaad had it when i was about 16/17 and it's just pain, especially like Carl said, you feel like you're getting punched in the nads if you move around too much.

But i kept popping painkillers and drinking loads of fluids, and I was over the worse after a week and then it took a few weeks after that to become 100% again.
Welsh Dan

13th Apr 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A girl that I used to live with had it and she looked like Buzz Lightyear for days
sam-smith

13th Apr 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definatly didnt have it i just had what looked like early signs, just an infection i think due to bad ulcers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mumps 23 database queries in 0.0107219 seconds