corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Randomness and Spontaniousnesnesnesnesnes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Randomness and Spontaniousnesnesnesnesnes
Roffo

User status: Offline
14th Apr 09 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically me and three budies have a week off, and are taking my 4x4 off on a trip around the UK (southern part anyway). Always wanted to do it, and just randomly see things and do stuff without question. reason being that current day to day life is so predictable and boring at the moment.

just wondered if any of you guys have done something similar and what have you done?

please - no try some bum fun comments please

edit: hi luke if you read this

[Edited on 14-04-2009 by Roffo]
eastend

14th Apr 09 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try some bum fun

sorry mate couldnt resist

Often find myself on random and spontanious drives with friends never anything as big as around the UK tho!
Roffo

14th Apr 09 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well we have camping stuff etc.. so would like to camp somewhere some nights and b + b's the others. maybe do something on the beach, surfing etc..
eastend

14th Apr 09 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a fun trip mate, would probs like to do something like this in the future
Roffo

14th Apr 09 at 02:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring on the summer tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Randomness and Spontaniousnesnesnesnesnes 23 database queries in 0.0089221 seconds