corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 8v mint car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.2 8v mint car
jakecrockett

User status: Offline
15th Apr 09 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my corsa R reg is a good car and has only done 86k! the car has corsa c sxi wheels had a new spray job and a custom exhaust looks mint and not noisey at all. its lowerd 40 mm all round and have 60mm for the front to put on! it has window tint (limo black on the back on legal limit on the front. it has new disc and pads. and new tires all round! it also has a momo steering wheel (very nice). contact on 07912227233 (textonly). my email is jake_crockett@hotmail.co.uk, email me for pictures!

offers around: 1500
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/835889.htm

[Edited on 16-04-2009 by Fonz]

[Edited on 16-04-2009 by jakecrockett]

[Edited on 19-04-2009 by jakecrockett]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 8v mint car 25 database queries in 0.0177581 seconds